Kindle CW Books

This is a board for specific questions regarding Classical Writing for those who have not purchased any books in our series yet.

Kindle CW Books

Postby kidsmommy1234 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:19 pm

I'm wondering if the Aesop Text and the Instructor's Guide can be purchased in a format that would be compatible with the Kindle etc. I am wondering if somehow/someday I would be able to have my manuals and answer keys on a device like the Kindle, so that our bookshelves could be reserved for student workbooks etc. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have all of your teacher's manuals, texts and answer keys at your finger tips and you move from desk to desk in your 'homeschool' classroom?! Has anyone looked into this, and can the authors of CW answer about the availability of their texts? Thanks so much!
kidsmommy1234

Re: Kindle CW Books

Postby KathyWeitz » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:18 pm

So far, we have not pursued having our books in electronic format. We will take your suggestion under consideration, though. Thanks for your interest!

Kathy
Kathy Weitz
kathy@classicalwriting.com
www.classicalwritingtutorials.com
KathyWeitz

Postby japhmi » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:06 pm

Have you put any more thought into ebooks? We love being able to buy PDF books and save some money out of our already expensive homeschool budget.
japhmi

Postby Carolyn » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:47 am

We have considered it, and intend to work on that once we have completed the Classical Writing series. Thank you for checking!
Carolyn

Return to IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING CLASSICAL WRITING....