In-a-month tutorial details

This is a board for specific questions regarding Classical Writing for those who have not purchased any books in our series yet.

In-a-month tutorial details

Postby KelliP » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:11 am

I teach writing to 7-12 grade homeschool students and am interested in adding the progym. I am looking at the accelerated tutorials to help me to learn how to move them through the lower levels quickly. Is the 4 week tutorial going to show me how to cover all the skills quickly, leaving time for their other studies, or is it an intensive pace squeezing lots of writing hours in with little time for anything else? I have been using IEW with them.

Thank you!
Kelli
KelliP

Re: In-a-month tutorial details

Postby Carolyn » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:35 am

Kelli,

Your plan should work. The accelerated tutorials will show you how to cover the material in 6-8 weeks. Unless you do every little bit of grammar, it won't squeeze out your other studies.
Carolyn

Postby KelliP » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:51 pm

Thank you! :)
KelliP

Postby margiecampbell » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:55 pm

I cannot access the tutorials page when I click on the links from the website. Are they no longer available?
margiecampbell

Postby Carolyn » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:00 am

The tutorials, which were produced by Classical Writing Tutorials, are no longer available. We at Classical Writing have some tutorial videos available at http://www.classicalwriting.com/web_tutorials.html, and hope to make more as time permits.

I thought we had ferreted out all the bad links in our pages. If you could e-mail me the page with the broken tutorials link, I would really appreciate that!
Carolyn

Return to IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING CLASSICAL WRITING....